Brilliant Nigerian lady flaunts 10 admission letters she got from foreign universities
A Nigerian lady has been given 10 foreign admissions letters to study for M.Sc in ten different foreign universities.
The universities and courses Franka Anyama Undie got are:
1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
8) University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
The Elated Young Woman said ;
Relevance has always been a measure of one’s value and to add value to ones life, one must pursue interest and goals with vigour.
My name is Franka Anyama Undie a Cross River State indigene.
I grew up in a family where we have to compete for everything, — _compete for who was the best in academics, House chores and board games_ .
I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetic and record computation which led me to studying Accountancy as my first degree.
During my degree program, I was very active in many facets of University life. I completed a number of voluntary internship on holidays, working for small business owners.
This gave me an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
I also conducted a number of personal community development projects like organizing free ICT training, giving motivational talks in colleges, organizing health campaigns and bringing together a team to ensure environmental sanitation is properly carried out in my community.
Interestingly, none of these community development services hindered my educational pursuit as I bagged a second class upper upon graduation.
I believe that anything one dreams of, there is just a helper away, we just need the right scenario and connection, and anything can be achieved.
With determination and the right people to encourage you and guide you, one can achieve a great amount of success that will bring a positive change to the society.
I continually aspire growth and development which is why I applied and got admissions into eleven different schools for the 2019/2020 academic session.
I wanted to make sure I am the best. I wanted to prove to myself that I was worthy enough and anyone who wants to help me actualize my life’s goal will also see in me the same potentials I see in myself – _Determination and excellence_ .
Out of all the courses I feel so passionate about _the Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management_ offered at University of Sussex, maybe because of what it encompasses and how it accurately fits into my career goals and ambitions.
My desire to study abroad stems from a dearth of equivalent professional programs offered in Nigeria. The future of technology, business, appropriate data management and financial reports in Nigeria will demand a workforce with a specialized skill set.
With the sponsorship which I seek, I will be able to actualize my academic/career goal and dream of acquiring the requisite academic training which would position me to meet this emerging career/workplace demand and also pioneer the architecture, management and protection of business and companies in Nigeria.