Toplistng

African Top music Blog

A lady spent a few days in the hospital recently after she suffered severe reactions from a hamburger meat she bought and ate.

She said she got the meat from a shop that is different from the one she normally got them from. The lady with the handle @deelishhhh_ on twitter, shared photos of her swollen mouth as a result of her body reacting to the contents in the hamburger meat.

She wrote ;

lesson of the day: stick to what you know.  buy things you always buy.. it doesn’t hurt to try new foods but SHEESH. just pray you don’t look like me in the end.

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.

%d bloggers like this: