Delectable Plus-Size Actress, Eniola Badmus turns a year older today, September 7th 2019… and we’ll be giving you 10 quick facts about the
We give you 10 facts you probably didn’t know about the actress who features in both English and Yoruba movies.
1. She was born on September 7, in the late 70s. Her age has been a source of controversy in the past with reports stating that she was born
in 1977. But she refuted this claiming even her elder sisters aren’t that old. She has however refused to reveal her real age.
2. She holds a degree in Theater Arts from University of Ibadan and a Masters in Economics from Lagos State University (LASU).
3. Eniola Badmus despite claiming to be a ‘born again’ loves her alcohol. From cognac to larger, Gbogbo bigz girl is simply a turn up queen.
4. She is single and very single and very very single. The current man in her life happens to be her 84-year-old father whom she calls
5. She is a crazy shopper. Yeah, your favorite plus size actress loves shopping.
6. She was once linked to be in a relationship with Davido, a rumour she laughed off saying it is simply ridiculous for anyone to imagine her
trying such with the HKN boss who is like a younger brother to her.
7. Like most Nigerian actors, Eniola Badmus wouldn’t strip in any movie. Not even for a ‘million dollars’.
8. The Actress is proud of her body and has variously stated that there is no attempt to shed some weight on her part. I like myself, I like my
body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also sexy,’ she once revealed in an interview.
9. Unlike many reports that the actress is currently not on talking terms with Funke Akindele who gave her big break on Jenifer, Eniola has
affirmed that there is no iota of truth in it. ‘Let me say here that the rumour that I and Funke Akindele are in a serious cold war is not true. I
can never engage in a fight with her because she is a strong pillar behind me in the industry,’ she once disclosed.
10. Eniola is one of the most versatile actresses in the industry. From playing the notorious village bully, to the wild pimp or sympathetic big
sister, Gbogbo bigs girl always fit in perfectly to every role she plays and isn’t that why we all love her.